Yesterday I showed you Alize Cornet’s first Lotto dress for 2020, while today Yanina Wickmayer is saying “Who else loves my new outfit from Lotto?” on Instagram, proudly showing her separates from the Spring 2020 Tech collection.
The world No.92 Belgian first presented this ensemble during the recent exhibition event in Hawaii, while soon she’ll be rocking the kit at the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand.
The two-piece outfit consisting of the Lotto Spring Tech Tank and Lotto Spring Tech Skirt boasts sweat-wicking properties in a colorblock design. Wickmayer is seen in the version combining light green and navy against the white background, while the apparel also exists in rose.
Wickmayer’s shoe model is the Lotto Mirage 100 in blue with silver details.
MORE WTA FASHION READY FOR AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020:
- Bianca Andreescu reveals NikeCourt outfit, vibrant yellow bodysuit brings on the heat
- Maria Sharapova‘s Australian Open Nike dress
- A closer look at Nike Melbourne tennis clothes and shoes
- Karolina Pliskova, Sofia Kenin present Fila Colorful Play collection
- Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas attire for the final tournament of her career
- Sneak peek at Adidas‘ clothes for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza and Kristina Mladenovic
- A closer look at Adidas’ HEAT.RDY women’s collection
- Venus Williams shows EleVen Neon Dreams collection during Melbourne practice
- New Balance dress for Melbourne
- Lucky in Love collection: Bethanie Mattek-Sands‘ “A Night at the Opera” bursts with energy
- Julia Goerges ready to sweep the courts in the Asics Solution Speed FF shoes
- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova shows new Lacoste dress
- Yonex tennis apparel for Dayana Yastremska and Anastasija Sevastova
- Alize Cornet shows Lotto‘s first dress for 2020