Asics likes to keep it simple and when they come up with a design that works, they stick to it. I’ve received images of outfits intended for Wimbledon campaigns of Asics-sponsored WTA stars and the design are those same we’ve been seeing from the early 2019 season, of course, just colored in white.
The Asics Summer Gel-Cool Dress is recognizable for its high neckline, large back cutout, mesh skirt with curved hem, and most importantly, Asics C2 quick-drying fabric. The top closely follows the shape of the body, while flexible stretch construction ensures freedom of movement. The dress comes with separate coordinating shortie.
The Asics Gel-Cool Tank Top, featuring flexible criss-cross straps, and its matching skort are designs we’ve already seen at the Australian Open and Roland Garros. In Melbourne Julia Goerges wore the outfit in colors papaya and grey, while in Paris it was a combination of blue and navy.
As you can see, the skirt includes a thick elastic waistband and an Asics logo at left hem.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2019 FASHION:
- Stella McCartney’ eco-friendly Adidas apparel for Angelique Kerber, Garbine Muguruza, Caroline Wozniacki
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike Fall Maria London Seamless Dress
- Madison Keys shows knitwear-inspired NikeCourt whites
- Elina Svitolina presents her NikeCourt separates
- Ashleigh Barty & Timea Babos to wear the Fila Match Play collection, Kiki Bertens & Sofia Kenin pick the Lawn collection
- New Balance hits new fashion heights with Sorana Cirstea‘s Wimbledon dress
- Nike gives sneak peek at Serena Williams‘ Swarovski-adorned dress
- Lotto‘s simple white racerback dress for London
- Karolina Pliskova to wear third capsule of Fila‘s special-edition P.L. Rolando collection