New Balance has consistently produced some of the best tennis outfits, always simple and sporty, yet innovative, youthful and stylish. Sorana Cirstea yesterday stunned seed No.13 Madison Keys at the Mutua Madrid Open, launching a beautiful New Balance Summer Tournament Dress, and I believe that this will also be her outfit of choice at Roland Garros, because last year she wore her Paris dress in Madrid.
The dress comes in UV blue with a touch of navy and with metallic gold taping that enhances elegance and clean lines of this performance item. There is also a white version of this dress, featuring gold accents, which we can expect to see at Wimbledon.
The New Balance Summer Tournament Dress features split racerback with cutout design and bonded curved droptail hem. New Balance’s racerback designs are my favorite. The company changes them slightly over time, always keeping them unique, athletic and comfortable.
It goes without saying that the fabric has fast-drying properties that pull moisture away from the body.
In addition, New Balance dominated the practice courts with this jersey-style T-shirt which Sorana Cirstea rocked during her preparation with Julia Goerges. More photos of this kit you can see in our Saturday’s Madrid gallery.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2019 FASHION:
- Nike‘s beehive faux polo and floral skirt for Simona Halep‘s title defense
- Adidas Escouade collection for Garbine Muguruza, Caroline Wozniacki, Angelique Kerber
- Maria Sharapova‘s floral Nike dress
- Lotto creates a zebra dress for Elise Mertens
- Julia Goerges equipped with Asics Gel-Cool blues
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands delivers comic-inspired Lucky in Love Super Girl collection
- Fila takes classic tennis fashion to new heights with Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova and Kiki Bertens