Yesterday I showed you Adidas separates ready for Caroline Wozniacki’s Australian Open title defense and now it’s time to present Kristina Mladenovic‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s dress from the same Adidas x Parley collection.
This high-performance dress is made from soft, sweat-wicking Climalite fabric. What makes this new collection stand out from the crowd is that it is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans, i.e. it features material made from recycled waste. Shorts are integrated in the design.
The dress’ color scheme, gradient shades of blue, celebrates oceans, while it is also a palette that has traditionally worked well at the Australian Open, just like yellow tones.
The shoes listed as Muguruza’s and Mladenovic’s choice are the SoleCourt Boost model.
What do you think about this new, eco-friendly collection? Do you prefer Caro’s separates or this dress?
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2019 FASHION:
- Simona Halep’s & Elina Svitolina’s Nike style
- Maria Sharapova’s bright day sky print Nike dress
- Recycled waste meets high-end tennis fashion in Caroline Wozniacki’s Adidas outfit
- Julia Goerges‘ papaya w/grey Asics outfit
- Elise Mertens‘ dizzy Lotto print outfit
- Baby pink Ruffles & Stripes collection by Fila for Karolina Pliskova
- Bethanie Mattek-Sands puts her tattoos on her Lucky in Love outfit and everyone wants it!
- Best ever from Lacoste: Dominika Cibulkova‘s Melbourne dress
- Heather Watson’s New Balance separates