The start of the US Open qualifying gave us a first look at a number of new tennis outfits, including the latest Nike Fall Slam Dress created for the Grand Slam. As you may recognize, Nike’s promo imagery with defending champion Sloane Stephens first showcased this dress, only not this powdery-colored version, rather the vibrant orange one.
As we can see on Canada’s Eugenie Bouchard, the dress has a deep side slit and is best paired with vibrant printed shorts featuring orange stripes as accents. Reading the description of the dress, I’m concluding that the shorts are not built in and should be purchased separately.
Similar to Maria Sharapova’s Wimbledon dress, this latest NikeCourt design features a stylish keyhole cutout at lower back.
Ukrainian Marta Kostyuk, Antonia Lottner and Sabine Lisicki of Germany were also spotted wearing the Nike Fall Slam Dress in the first round of US Open qualifying on Tuesday.
The dress offers the ventilation of Nike TechKnit Cool technology and the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology.
The official name of this pale pink color is guava ice, Stephens’ version of the dress is orange peel, while the third variant is blackened blue.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Nicole Gibbs presents New Balance‘s US Open fashion
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open