Qualifying rounds at Grand Slams always give a confirmation of what WTA players will wear during the tournament and after showing you new NikeCourt dress in action at the US Open, let’s have a look at New Balance‘s apparel that we saw during Nicole Gibbs‘ victory over Croatian Tereza Mrdeza in the first round of qualifying.
Gibbs rocked the striped New Balance Fall Tournament Seamless Tank that has a seamfree body construction for distraction-free comfort. The tank also boasts a built-in bra.
The American is clearly wearing shorts here, featuring New Balance’s signature mesh, but the tank can also be paired with the Fall Tournament Skirt (left) or the Fall Rally Skirt (right) — the former is a laser-perforated design, the latter is more classic. The color of skirts is called petrol.
A perfect pair for this outfit is the New Balance 996v3 orange shoe, matching the outfit’s vibrant company logo.
New Balance definitely deserves more attention in the tennis fashion game, as they always come up with vibrant sporty designs that have all the functional properties that an athlete needs.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Eugenie Bouchard, Marta Kostyuk, Sabine Lisicki: Nike Fall Slam Dress released in US Open qualifying
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress
- Pink neon candy stripes: Lotto Barre Flash collection for Agnieszka Radwanska, Magdalena Rybarikova, Elise Mertens and Alize Cornet
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Prima Donna collection
- Asics’ Gel-Cool technology boosts Julia Goerges’ and Coco Vandeweghe’s US Open outfits
- Christina McHale‘s Lacoste style for the US Open