After showing us Garbine Muguruza’s sporty Barricade separates and Angelique Kerber’s sleek black dress, Adidas is making public the Stella McCartney look that Caroline Wozniacki will debut at the 2018 US Open.
Adidas took to Instagram to tell us that that Wozniacki will wear a red, navy and blue aSMC kit in New York.
As usual, the British designer opted for colorblocks — stripes and prints are popular in WTA fashion, but Stella doesn’t seem to be fond of them. Just like most of her recent creations, the Adidas Stella McCartney NYC Tank has blocks of color distributed in such a way to bring a figure-slimming effect at waist, while the Adidas Stella McCartney NYC Skirt‘s elastic waistband is striped, a common and always cute style in today’s tennis fashion.
Laser cutouts are also a mandatory element in Stella’s outfits, bringing texture and breathability for a performance-enhanced and visually-interesting design.
The new Stella McCartney Barricade collection will be available on August 15th.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress