Black will apparently dominate Adidas’ US Open fashion this year. After presenting Garbine Muguruza’s new separates, Adidas revealed Angelique Kerber‘s Fall Barricade Dress ready to be launched in New York.
The German three-time Grand Slam champion will wear a simple sporty dress with square neckline and skirt with pleats at the sides.
A closer look reveals diamond-patterned mesh.
My favorite feature is this sleek racerback design with three straps meeting in the middle, connected by a triangle.
The dress will be available at retail starting August 15th.
This week at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, Kerber played her first tournament since winning Wimbledon.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Garbine Muguruza shows her Adidas Barricade tank and shorts