World No.7 Garbine Muguruza usually wears dresses, whether Stella McCartney’s or from an exclusive Adidas cooperation, like at Wimbledon 2018 with Palace and the 2017 US Open with Pharrell Williams, but at this season’s final Grand Slam in New York the Spaniard will wear the Adidas Fall Barricade Warp Tank and Adidas Fall Barricade Shorts.
Muguruza’s black tank features engineered detailing at chest, shoulders and back, while her light grey shorts are a common sporty design with side slits. Muguruza’s Adidas shoes perfectly complete the look, matching the separates and the color-popping wristbands.
What do you think about this style? Do you prefer Muguruza in this boyish combo or in more glamorous dresses? I’m more for feminine outfits, especially for the US Open and Grand Slams in general.
MORE US OPEN 2018 TENNIS FASHION:
- Serena Williams’ one-sleeve Nike tulle dress
- Maria Sharapova‘s V-neck colorblock Nike dresses for day and night sessions
- Fila’s new Heritage collection for Karolina Pliskova brings starry sky to the US Open
- Sloane Stephens shows orange Nike dress ready for US Open title defense
- Caroline Wozniacki’s colorblocked Adidas by Stella McCartney style
- Angelique Kerber’s black Adidas Barricade dress