British tennis pro Heather Watson has to love playing Wimbledon – it’s a total “home court” advantage for the 26-year-old from Guernsey. Presently ranked #88/singles and #59/doubles, she’ll compete in these looks from New Balance.
NB knows you have to stay cool when the heat is on, so the tank has mesh about the neckline and on the racerback to ensure that.
You also get stripe binding at the neckline and armholes, a built-in bra, and keyhole detail on the back. Content: 87% polyester, 13% Spandex.
Match the Summer Tournament Tank with the Tournament Skirt, right? This skirt includes an elastic waistband with cutouts and a double-layer mesh for breathability and comfort.
The mesh overlay sports a subtle dot pattern for added style and a slit at left side provides extra movement. This garment offers moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool. Content: 85% polyester, 15% Elastane.
Looking for something a bit more formal than the tank/skirt combo? The Summer Tournament Dress in White will do nicely! While you won’t be holding the Venus Rosewater dish while wearing it, you can still look the part of a champion on court! It includes the same features as the tank. Made of 87% polyester, 13% Elastane.
Heather’s shoe has a knit upper for easy, comfortable fit — no break-in like with leather, right? The herringbone tread provides great grip, whatever the surface. This shoe is backed by New Balance’s NDurance 6-month outsole durability guarantee. Get this shoe at Tennis Warehouse USA in Dragonfly Orange/White/Bluish Grey. (Heather shown wearing White with Flame.)
MORE WIMBLEDON 2018 FASHION:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s clothes from Adidas x Palace collaboration
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Wimbledon whites for Caroline Wozniacki
- Simona Halep, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sloane Stephens & Genie Bouchard lead Team Nike in London
- Maria Sharapova‘s Nike dress with sunburst pleats
- Agnieszka Radwanska’s Lotto Nixia IV Dress
- Karolina Pliskova, Ashleigh Barty to wear Fila’s white floral lace Championships collection
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Core and Pique styles
- Lacoste look for Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Kristie Ahn
- Julia Goerges, Johanna Konta reveal Asics Wimbledon whites
- Official sponsor Babloat releases Wimbledon collection