World No.11 Julia Goerges will wear a sporty Asics version of a little black dress at Roland Garros 2018 and pair it with Gel Solution Speed 3 shoes.
The Asics Spring Speed Dress incorporates a plethora of visually-appealing and high-performance features: slim racerback for ease of motion, side vents at skirt, extended hem at back for extra coverage, and Asics’ unique Gel-Cool technology along the back. Strategic ventilation channels and stretch construction are important athletic features, as well as ball shorts that come with the dress.
Goerges’ shoes have a newly-engineered Polyurethane upper with Flexion Fit for increased durability, while Asics’ signature GEL cushioning in the midsole makes the speedy shoe extremely comfortable. The outsole’s herringbone tread pattern provides durability and traction on any court surface.
World No.24 Daria Gavrilova will wear the Asics Gel Resolution 7 shoe model which offers a 6-month outsole durability guarantee and added protection in high-wear areas.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2018 FASHION:
- NikeCourt French Open styles for Serena, Halep, Svitolina and others
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto dress: black-and-white batik print & dramatic skirt ruffle
- Fila’s belles pastels for Karolina Pliskova & Ashleigh Barty
- Maria Sharapova‘s lightweight, strappy, solid blue Nike dress
- Adidas by Stella McCartney little black dress for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Adidas‘ flowy pleats & tricolor trims for Jelena Ostapenko, Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen Sprint collection
- New Balance‘s printed dress for Sorana Cirstea