Tennis apparel companies tend to launch their Grand Slam collections at the start of Grand Slams, but New Balance takes a different approach, releasing the French Open apparel in the lead-up to the tournament in Paris. As our Jimmie48 is in Madrid this week, we have photos of Sorana Cirstea wearing the New Balance Paris Print Tournament Dress, an item also dedicated to Nicole Gibbs and Misaki Doi.
The greenish ombre print is nicely balanced by black and white blocks, while the pink NB logo at left hip adds a cute pop of color.
The back of the dress is largely open, featuring a unique racerback design with dominant keyhole cutout, just as the company’s Australian Open designs.
NB Fresh odor management and NB Dry moisture-wicking properties of the fabric work together with lightweight layered mesh skirt to provide ultimate comfort and freedom of movement.
As we saw at the recent tournament in Prague, Heather Watson hasn’t switched to the Paris dress, nor to the printed separates, rather, the Brit is wearing the New Balance Spring Tournament Tank in the color seafoam, matched with the New Balance Spring Tournament Skirt, unique for its dotted mesh overlay, so it could be she’ll wear those clothes at the French Open.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2018 FASHION:
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto dress: black-and-white batik print & dramatic skirt ruffle
- Fila’s belles pastels for Karolina Pliskova & Ashleigh Barty
- Maria Sharapova‘s lightweight, strappy, solid blue Nike dress
- Adidas by Stella McCartney little black dress for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Adidas‘ flowy pleats & tricolor trims for Jelena Ostapenko, Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic