I’m finalizing my unveiling of WTA outfits for the 2018 Australian Open by presenting Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Spring Nixia Dress. We’ve already had a good look at the Pole’s first design this season, as she sported it in two tournaments leading up to Melbourne, including the Sydney International that was attended by our photographer Jimmie48, so we have plenty of photos of the new dress in action.
Soft jacquard fabric in a zig-zag pattern on the front, racerback and ruffled hem guarantees freedom of movement and comfort during matches.
A scoop neck, tank straps and a coordinated shelf bra with spaghetti straps are elements we’re used to seeing in Aga’s dresses. Have a look at my overviews of Aga’s fashion in the previous seasons and you’ll see quite a few silhouettes similar to this one.
- 2017: A battle of extremes — from classics to eccentrics
- 2016: A year of dramatic mesh, ruffles, and busy prints
- 2015: Lace, laser, silver & metallic fashion statements
- 2014: Lotto’s breakthrough year thanks to colorful prints
- 2012: Classic designs in Aga’s Top 5 debut year
This shade of green is officially called green thai.
MORE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2018 FASHION:
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by the Australian Open’s beach landscape
- Adidas breaks new ground with Kristina Mladenovic‘s jumpsuit for the 2018 Australian Open
- Adidas by Stella McCartney unveils Caroline Wozniacki’s & Garbine Muguruza’s sunny outfits
- New Balance‘s Australian Open clothes for Heather Watson and Nicole Gibbs
- Maria Sharapova’s elegant Nike dress with sheer sleeves and zig-zag waist
- Back to basics: Karolina Pliskova‘s navy, red and white Fila Heritage collection
- Elina Svitolina’s light orange Nike top & double shorts
- Jelena Ostapenko‘s Adidas beach tennis style ready to splash Australian Open courts
- Lacoste continues to worship navy with Dominika Cibulkova‘s and Christina McHale‘s dresses