The glitter-filled last day of the 2017 BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global featured exciting singles and doubles finals, as well as Martina Hingis‘ retirement ceremony and Simona Halep‘s celebration of the year-end No.1 ranking. Our photographer Jimmie48 was right there to bring us photo coverage of all these events.
With her boyfriend David Lee supporting her from the stands, Caroline Wozniacki capped her wonderful week in Singapore with her first victory in eight tries over Venus Williams, claiming the singles trophy, while in doubles competition, Timea Babos and Andrea Hlavackova took home the champion’s trophy by defeating Kiki Bertens and Johanna Larsson.
MORE WTA FINALS 2017 PHOTOS:
- Semifinals: Wozniacki vs. Pliskova, Williams vs. Garcia
- Third round of Red Group action: Wozniacki vs. Garcia, Svitolina vs. Halep
- Third round of White Group action: Ostapenko vs. Pliskova, Williams vs. Muguruza
- Second round of Red Group action: Wozniacki vs. Halep, Garcia vs. Svitolina
- Second round of White Group action: Williams vs. Ostapenko, Pliskova vs. Muguruza
- First round of Red Group action: Halep vs. Garcia, Wozniacki vs. Svitolina
- First round of White Group action: Pliskova vs. Williams, Muguruza vs. Ostapenko
- Photoshoot with Elina Svitolina in the streets of Singapore