With the words striking, confidence, and determination in her mind, Venus Williams designed new EleVen clothes for the 2017 US Open, meant to be a celebration of each woman’s enlightened moment, hence the collection’s name Epiphany.
Officially launched today, the range is created in toast/tangerine/black/white colorway. As in every EleVen collection, we have tanks, skorts, cap-sleeve and short-sleeve tops, capris, leggings, bras, and accessories, while the standout piece is this printed Epiphany Pendulum Dress, which Venus had actually already shown in an American Express commercial and which is expected to be her No.1 option for the US Open. The dress features stone contrast asymmetric neck and waist insets, as well as straps with power mesh back panels.
Above we can see Venus in the Epiphany Trapeze Tank and Flexure Skirt, while the model below showcases the Power Play Sports Bra and Smooth Leggings.
The promo imagery also presents the Epiphany Slow Burn Jacket and Slouch Bag.
(credit for the last three photos: EleVen by Venus Williams)
MORE US OPEN 2017 WTA FASHION:
- Glamour, sexiness, style: Maria Sharapova’s Swarovski-studded Nike little black dress designed by Riccardo Tisci
- First look at the NikeCourt gear presented by Maria Sharapova, Victoria Azarenka, and Madison Keys
- Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Jelena Ostapenko to sport the Adidas vintage tennis aesthetic by Pharrell Williams
- Surprise! Musician Pharrell Williams designs Garbine Muguruza’s Adidas outfit for New York
- Flamingos & palms: Agnieszka Radwanska’s pink Lotto dress
- Pastel colors + retro geometry: Karolina Pliskova presents new Fila Heritage collection
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s fierce red Adidas by Stella McCartney dress
- Adidas by Stella McCartney raises the bar with New York collection for the US Open
- Andrea Petkovic’s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade tank and skort inspired by New York City’s sunset skyline
- Christina McHale shows Lacoste‘s spiced up classics ready for Flushing Meadows