Despite New Balance telling me that they would have information about Wimbledon 2017 gear “about two weeks out from the tournament” (!), I am confident that their representatives’ outfits in London will be the same whites we saw at the Aegon International Eastbourne.
During the 2017 grasscourt season, British Heather Watson is sporting beautiful tulle pleats and nice Y-shaped racerback design of the New Balance Spring English Rose Dress.
The name of the dress comes from a floral pattern engineered into the mesh at the upper chest and back. IIt’s a lovely textural touch that complements the femininity of the super lightweight pleated skirt.
The dress also features a built-in bra, moisture-wicking NB Dry fabric and anti-odor NB Fresh technologies.
Promoting grasscourt separates is Romanian Sorana Cirstea, wearing the New Balance Spring English Rose Tank, an athletic piece that, when observed closely, discloses its softer side with signature English rose jacquard pattern.
The ultra lightweight. moisture-wicking tank pairs with a cute white fluffy skirt whose perforated elastic waistband provides additional ventilation.
I like everything about these new outfits: the flirty skirts, classic sporty features with contemporary updates and the subtle English rose texture that brings additional depth to the design.
MORE WTA FASHIONS AT WIMBLEDON 2017:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s and Caroline Wozniacki‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade designs inspired by vintage lingerie
- Adidas‘ “Evil Twin” whites for Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic, Simona Halep and others
- NikeCourt equips Genie Bouchard & Madison Keys for Wimbledon
- Lacoste‘s pleated Wimbledon whites for Alize Cornet, Dominika Cibulkova and Christina McHale
- Nike dresses for Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova
- Fila‘s pleats for Karolina Pliskova and white disco sparkle for Jelena Jankovic
- Back to classics: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Nixia III Dress
- Venus Williams to mix and match EleVen clothes from various collections