Based on the information published at the official website of EleVen, I can conclude that Venus Williams’ Wimbledon 2017 gear will include the Club Dress, shown at the image above, and a range of white tops and skirts from many other EleVen‘s collections:
- Jammin Skirt from the Intrepid group;
- Love Tank from the Core group;
- Iso Tank from the Datura group;
- Flutter Skirt from the Core group;
- Race Day Tank from the Intrepid group.
Those of you that follow women’s tennis fashion will recognize that V sported the Club Dress at Wimbledon last year, while the above-listed separates are from collections which are not new either. I’m quite confused that V hasn’t created a new collection for this year’s grasscourt Grand Slam and I’m wondering whether she’s been distracted by the fatal car crash she caused in Palm Beach Gardens in the first half of June.
Are you surprised by this situation? I definitely am and I still find it hard to believe, so I’m waiting for Venus’ first-round match against Elise Mertens for absolute confirmation.
MORE WTA FASHIONS AT WIMBLEDON 2017:
- Garbine Muguruza‘s and Caroline Wozniacki‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade designs inspired by vintage lingerie
- Adidas‘ “Evil Twin” whites for Angelique Kerber, Kristina Mladenovic, Simona Halep and others
- Lacoste‘s pleated Wimbledon whites for Alize Cornet, Dominika Cibulkova and Christina McHale
- Nike dresses for Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova
- Fila‘s pleats for Karolina Pliskova and white disco sparkle for Jelena Jankovic
- Back to classics: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Nixia III Dress
- New Balance‘s English roses for Heather Watson and Sorana Cirstea embelish the 2017 grasscourt season
- NikeCourt equips Genie Bouchard & Madison Keys for Wimbledon