After a breakthrough 2014 and very eccentric 2015, Lotto slowly started getting back to more classic designs in 2016 and after a very traditional start to the 2017 season with sporty dresses at the Australian Open and Miami, the company is ready to freshen things up at the upcoming French Open!
New Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto dress from the Camoflower Flash collection brings back bold prints, this time a forest-inspired green one, and feminine ruffles, this time extra girly tulle ones. The camouflage pattern is accentuated by pink lines on the side and the company’s logo. The dress’ micro mesh fabric offers maximum breathability, while the refined cover stitchings on the side are additional functional and fashionable elements.
Are you glad to see Lotto experimenting with edgy designs again? Judging by comments on social media, opinions are very divided, which is not surprising at all. I give this dress a big yes!
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2017 FASHIONS:
- New Balance‘s clothes for Heather Watson, Nicole Gibbs and Sorana Cirstea
- Tennis styles for the absentees: Maria Sharapova‘s and Serena Williams‘ Nike dresses
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen diamonds for Paris
- Nike‘s French Open 2017 dirt-inspired outfit
- Karolina Pliskova, Jelena Jankovic to wear Heritage collection, other Fila athletes to sport Tropical Slice
- Angelique Kerber‘s and Kristina Mladenovic‘s Adidas outfits
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s red Adidas by Stella McCartney beauty for red clay
- Alluring black and white Adidas dress for defending champion Garbine Muguruza
- Timeless Lacoste designs for Alize Cornet and Christina McHale