At the 2017 Australian Open, world No.3 Agnieszka Radwanska will sport the latest Lotto Nixia III Dress from the company’s SS17 tennis tech collection.
We saw Radwanska wear the violet dress at the Shenzhen Open and I expect her to wear it in her first match at this week’s Apia International Sydney. The dress is lightweight, highly breathable and very elastic. It features a small keyhole opening at center back.
Aga’s Lotto Stratosphere II shoes are recommended for high-level, fast players who make full use of the court and who want a light, shock-absorbing shoe that gives them outstanding mobility and reactivity matched with excellent stability. The shoes come in violet/white and white/silver metal. The model is available with speed or clay outsole for a hard or clay ground use.
MORE CONFIRMED AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2017 WTA FASHIONS:
- Serena Williams, Genie Bouchard to impress with new Nike black and whites
- New Balance ready for Melbourne: Heather Watson & Nicole Gibbs to wear the Yarra Tank and Tournament Skort
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by Melbourne’s terrain
- Garbine Muguruza‘s and Caroline Wozniacki‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade looks
- First look: Venus Williams‘ EleVen Thika collection
- Maria Sharapova has her Nike dress ready, even though she won’t be even near Melbourne
- Fila‘s Heritage & Sleek Streak collections for Jelena Jankovic‘s, Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Melbourne appearances