Lacoste rarely departures from white and navy combos, and while the white version of the Lacoste Spring Dress, that we’ve been seeing on the courts all the way from January, features a refreshing fluo yellow touch at back, for Roland Garros 2016 their apparel is going back to basics.
Dominika Cibulkova‘s spring kit for the upcoming French Open includes the Lacoste Women’s Sport Technical Mesh Back Top, a very classic piece with contrast ribbed binding and mesh panels at upper back and underarms that bring texture to the design and increase breathability, and the Lacoste Women’s Sport Ultra Dry Technical Jersey Tennis Skirt, whose cut perfectly fits the Slovak’s figure.
In Lacoste’s promo pics, Cibulkova wears the white version of the tank, but there is also this vibrant yellow option.
Elena Vesnina‘s Lacoste promo image shows the navy blue Lacoste Spring Dress. Strangely, it’s the dress we’ve seen Elena wear numerous times, only that just like Domi, the Russian wore the white version of the dress.
As I’ve been informed by Lacoste, all their players will wear all looks from the new collection, and not just these shown in promo material.
I think that the dress is one of Lacoste’s best designs ever, but I am disappointed that we’ve been seeing the same item for months already. When it comes to Domi’s ensemble, I think the skirt is an ideal match for the Slovak and I don’t mind the outfit being plain. What do you think about Lacoste’s Roland Garros releases?
WHAT OTHERS WILL WEAR AT THE 2016 FRENCH OPEN COURTS:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s coral lacy Lotto dress
- Nike honors France with Serena Williams‘ and Madison Keys‘ blue outfits
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Fila clothes
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Alize Lim‘s Le Coq Sportif jumpsuit
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits