Cool your game! That’s how Nike is promoting Eugenie Bouchard‘s NikeCourt Premier Slam Dress for the 2016 Australian Open, as its perforated Dri-Fit mesh fabric ensures extra breathable mobility.
Ombre stripes bring simple yet outstanding visual dimension, while tonal binding adds definition.
The shape of the dress allows carefree movement with slim racerback for added range of motion and dropped skirt back ensuring coverage during intense on-court action.
I’d say this is Bouchard’s best outfit ever. I love how simple the dress is, yet how powerful it looks. Plus, is it just be or does it remind of a beach tunic a bit? Perfect for Aussie days!
Additional info: Bouchard also recently launched Nike’s groundbreaking high-waisted tights.
CHECK OUT WHAT OTHER WTA STARS WILL SPORT AT THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN OPEN:
- Jelena Jankovic, Yaroslava Shvedova: Fila print echoes flying tennis balls
- Victoria Azarenka: Green and white Nike tank + shorts combo
- Serena Williams: Nike introduces crop tops, yellow from head to toe
- Maria Sharapova: Pure athleticism in the Russian’s new Nike dress
- Venus Williams: EleVen finds inspiration in brushstrokes
- Simona Halep: Adidas‘ red and blue separates, the word “tennis” spelled out in the print
- Caroline Wozniacki: Orange and sand colorblocks in the Adidas Spring Stella McCartney Tour Dress
- Ana Ivanovic, Kristina Mladenovic: Red Adidas printed dress ready for Melbourne
- Monica Puig, Sloane Stephens: Ellesse & Under Armour tennis styles for the Australian Open