There have been many talks about the wedding of Ana Ivanovic and Bastian Schweinsteiger, but now I think we have information that is more than just a speculation. Serbian media yesterday reported that the couple will tie the knot in December, in Manchester, while soon afterwards they will also make celebrations in Ana’s hometown of Belgrade and in Munich.
Ivanovic’s maid of honor will a popular Serbian TV presenter Marija Kilibarda. The wedding preparations have already started and what we know is that there will be no church ceremony.
The couple got engaged in July, while in September they will mark their first anniversary of being together.
Past stories about Ana and Bastian from our WTA Players and their Love Partners page:
- Hugs and kisses: Ana celebrates return to Roland Garros semis with Bastian
- Ana masked as Zorro at the costume party in Munich for her boyfriend Bastian
- Bastian shocks with ultimate display of love for Ana
- Bastian accompanies Ana in Australia
- Schweinsteiger flies to Belgrade for Ivanovic’s 27th birthday
- Ana brings Bastian home, spotted dining out in Belgrade, Serbia