Monday at Roland Garros said goodbye to title holder Maria Sharapova and fourth seed Petra Kvitova, and while the Grand Slam champions are packing their bags, former world number one Caroline Wozniacki, who had lost already in the second round of the tournament, is pumped for upcoming endeavors, as evidenced by this boxing training session the Dane shared on Instagram and Twitter.
— Caroline Wozniacki (@CaroWozniacki) June 1, 2015
But there’s something even better I’d like to show you. Woz has also shared her childhood tennis training videos, back when she was just seven and 14 years old. Accompanying the clips are some quotes on success, which come down to plain old hard work.
Thanks for showing us these precious clips, Caro. They are an amazing addition to my Little Tennis Stars series.
If you liked this post, make sure to check out our previously featured stories of Wozniacki as a kid:
- Caro has always had a sweet tooth, messy icecream photo
- Career beginnings of Wozniacki in photos
- Flashback: 2015 Auckland finalists Venus Williams and Caroline Wozniacki 12 years ago
- Tiny Caroline Wozniacki with already established Venus Williams
- 13-year-old Caroline Wozniacki with big braces
- One photo of small Woz
- Caroline Wozniacki as a two-year-old racer