Venus Williams‘ brand EleVen today launched the Diamond collection which will be launched at the 2017 French Open.
The collection features a wide variety of tanks, skorts and other pieces such as leggings, headbands, jackets and bras, while the American is expected to wear this Diamond Clarity Dress at the claycourt Grand Slam. The design is a recognizable EleVen, with the cut being similar to the Casablanca Love Letter Dress from 2016, while the diamond pattern is the continuation of Venus’ well-known love of prints.
Just as other Venus’ collections, the Diamond range offers items that are solid in color (white, black and royal), so you can completely avoid a printed look if that’s not your thing.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2017 FASHIONS:
- Karolina Pliskova, Jelena Jankovic to wear Heritage collection, other Fila athletes to sport Tropical Slice
- Lotto brings boldness back with Agnieszka Radwanska‘s forest tulle dress
- Angelique Kerber‘s and Kristina Mladenovic‘s Adidas outfits
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s red Adidas by Stella McCartney beauty for red clay
- Alluring black and white Adidas dress for defending champion Garbine Muguruza