Just like at the Australian Open, Fila‘s athletes will have two women’s lines available for Roland Garros: the Heritage collection to be worn by Karolina Pliskova and Jelena Jankovic and the Tropical Slice collection to be sported by Yaroslava Shvedova, Irina-Camelia Begu and Timea Babos.
World No.3 Karolina Pliskova will hit the clay courts in Paris in the Heritage Sleeveless Polo, equipped with moisture-wicking fabric and UV 30 protection, and the Heritage Skort, in a navy, white and online lime colorway reflecting Fila’s roots while offering contemporary touches for a harmonious marriage of current trends and tradition.
For warm-up the Czech will wear the Fila Spring Heritage II 3/4 Sleeve Top, while the Heritage Mesh Visor will complete her look.
Jelena Jankovic will be outfitted in the Heritage II Racer Dress, characterized by Fila’s signature red, white and navy blocks of color. It’s actually just the other version of the beautiful striped dress with green waistband that JJ rocked in Indian Wells and Miami. For colder weather, the former world No.1 has ready this old school Spring Heritage II Jacket.
The Tropical Slice clothes will brighten the French Open courts with their upbeat arrangement of neon oranges, turquoises and eclectic prints. The collection’s airy mesh details and super lightweight textures allow wearers to run for the balls in the most comfortable way.
The range features five silhouettes of tops (the Crossback Tank, Halterneck Tank, Full Coverage Tank, Cap Sleeve Top and Long Sleeve Top) and two skort styles (the tulip petal skirt silhouette of the so called Car Wash Skirt and the classic Pleated Skirt).
The Fila Tropical Dress is the only dress in the range and it features built-in shelf bra, contrast piping, and 30+ UV protection.
What are your favorite items from these two Roland Garros lines? I top pick would be Karolina Pliskova’s outfit, as I love stripes and traditional looks that have a modern twist.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2017 FASHIONS:
- Nike‘s French Open 2017 dirt-inspired outfit
- New Balance‘s clothes for Heather Watson, Nicole Gibbs and Sorana Cirstea
- Tennis styles for the absentees: Maria Sharapova‘s and Serena Williams‘ Nike dresses
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen diamonds for Paris
- Lotto brings boldness back with Agnieszka Radwanska‘s forest tulle dress
- Angelique Kerber‘s and Kristina Mladenovic‘s Adidas outfits
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s red Adidas by Stella McCartney beauty for red clay
- Alluring black and white Adidas dress for defending champion Garbine Muguruza
- Timeless Lacoste designs for Alize Cornet and Christina McHale