After launching Stella McCartney’s designs for Garbine Muguruza and Caroline Wozniacki, Adidas is revealing a new collection set to be debuted by Angelique Kerber and Kristina Mladenovic at the 2017 French Open.
Green, white and grey colorblocks, inspired by the venue of the Parisian Grand Slam, are accentuated by bold emblems which provide a modern twist to a traditional tennis look. When it comes to performance, Adidas equipped their stars for a multitude of conditions, combining Clima technologies and mesh insets to ensure ventilation and quick evaporation of sweat.
The Roland Garros line features the Adidas Roland Garros Court Dress available in two colourways (green/white and grey/white) and it will be worn by Kristina Mladenovic. Just like Kerber’s skirt, Mladenovic’s dress features bi-tonal pleating along the hem, bringing a bit of an edge to classic feminine pleats.
Both players will wear the Adizero Ubersonic 2 footwear which comes in green/white/orange.
MORE ROLAND GARROS 2017 WTA FASHIONS:
- New Balance‘s clothes for Heather Watson, Nicole Gibbs and Sorana Cirstea
- Tennis styles for the absentees: Maria Sharapova‘s and Serena Williams‘ Nike dresses
- Venus Williams‘ EleVen diamonds for Paris
- Karolina Pliskova, Jelena Jankovic to wear Heritage collection, other Fila athletes to sport Tropical Slice
- Lotto brings boldness back with Agnieszka Radwanska‘s forest tulle dress
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s red Adidas by Stella McCartney beauty for red clay
- Alluring black and white Adidas dress for defending champion Garbine Muguruza
- Nike‘s French Open 2017 dirt-inspired outfit
- Timeless Lacoste designs for Alize Cornet and Christina McHale