I got in touch with EleVen and even though there are still no official promo pics of Venus Williams in her Australian Open dress, we do have drawings to give us a preliminary insight into the Spring/Summer 2017 collection called the Thika collection.
Just as we expected, Venus will deliver a variety of printed clothes. I have no official description of the print, but I can say it reminds me of a tropical sunset. The blues and purples remind me of evening skies in exotic vacation spots, while the blurred stripes look like sunrays.
We can expect Venus to wear this Competitor Dress, featuring a wide dark waistband that makes a boundary between the printed skirt and white top.
How would you describe the Thika print?
MORE CONFIRMED AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2017 WTA FASHIONS:
- Maria Sharapova has an Australian Open Nike dress, even though she won’t be even near Melbourne
- Serena Williams, Genie Bouchard to impress with new Nike black and whites
- Agnieszka Radwanska‘s Lotto Nixia III Dress and Stratosphere II shoes
- New Balance ready for Melbourne: Heather Watson & Nicole Gibbs to wear the Yarra Tank and Tournament Skort
- Angelique Kerber‘s Adidas outfit inspired by Melbourne’s terrain
- Garbine Muguruza‘s and Caroline Wozniacki‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney Barricade looks
- Fila‘s Heritage & Sleek Streak collections for Jelena Jankovic‘s, Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Melbourne appearances