My final Wimbledon fashion preview includes Lacoste, to be worn by Dominika Cibulkova, Christina McHale and Elena Vesnina. Unlike all other tennis apparel companies, who strictly respected the boundaries of the all-white clothing rule, the always-traditional Lacoste has interestingly included quite a bit of contrast with blue and yellow details.
According to this official promo image I received straight from Lacoste, Cibulkova is set to wear the Lacoste Spring Tank Dress. However, since the item features too much colorblocking to fit into Wimbledon's clothing rules, I suppose that the Slovak will wear a solid white version of the dress that she sported today during her Aegon International Eastbourne triumph.
In other official photos of Lacoste's Wimbledon 2016 clothes, we see Christina McHale wearing the Lacoste Spring Sleeveless Polo and the stunning Lacoste Spring Pleated Skirt, with both the items featuring stylish contrast striping (although, again, probably too colorful for Wimbledon).
Elena Vesnina is showcasing the same pleated skirt with exposed colorblocking waistband and the Lacoste Spring Mesh Sleeve Polo, which features a three-button placket and tonal mesh sleeves for advanced breathability.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2016 WOMEN'S TENNIS FASHIONS:
- Serena Williams' high-neck, layery Nike dress + Eugenie Bouchard's baby doll look
- Oh yes, Maria Sharapova has a dress ready for London, just in case! The Nike Premier Wimbledon Maria SW19 Dress
- Adidas Stella McCartney London collection for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Angelique Kerber shows the technologically-advanced Adidas whites
- Venus Williams' clean EleVen style for Wimbledon
- Agnieszka Radwanska's Lotto Nixia dress + Stratosphere W tennis shoes
- Heather Watson presents the white version of her New Balance Tournament Dress
- Jelena Jankovic's Trophee collection + Lawn collection for other Fila's athletes