While Agnieszka Radwanska is resuming her rain-delayed Aegon International Eastbourne quarterfinal against Dominika Cibulkova, I will show you the dress and shoes the Pole will wear at the upcoming Wimbledon, the exclusive information I received several hours ago straight from her clothing sponsor Lotto.
The world No.3 Radwanska will sport Lotto's Nixia collection at the grasscourt Grand Slam. The all-white Nixia dress features technical and breathable materials combining dramatic use of mesh details for a feminine touch and increased comfort. The neckline is wide, while the skirt section has dropped waist and pleats.
When it comes to shoes, Radwanska will wear the Lotto Stratosphere W model. Designed for fast-moving athletes, this tennis shoe ensures optimal level of cushioning and improved adaptability to different weight of players. Special technology guarantees maximum transpiration.
But before we switch to clean whites, we're enjoying these colorful flowers from Lotto's Twice collection at the Aegon International in Eastbourne.
MORE WIMBLEDON 2016 WOMEN'S TENNIS FASHIONS:
- Serena Williams' high-neck, layery Nike dress + Eugenie Bouchard's baby doll look
- Oh yes, Maria Sharapova has a dress ready for London, just in case! The Nike Premier Wimbledon Maria SW19 Dress
- Adidas Stella McCartney London collection for Caroline Wozniacki & Garbine Muguruza
- Angelique Kerber shows the technologically-advanced Adidas whites
- Venus Williams' clean EleVen style for Wimbledon
- Heather Watson presents the white version of her New Balance Tournament Dress
- Jelena Jankovic's Trophee collection + Lawn collection for other Fila's athletes
- A detailed look at Lacoste's clothes for Dominika Cibulkova, Elena Vesnina and Christina McHale