I think I’m concluding my Roland Garros 2016 outfit reviews with the New Balance kit of fresh 24-year-old Heather Watson.
The Brit opens her campaign in Paris against fellow New Balance representative Nicole Gibbs, equipped with the New Balance Spring Tournament Dress, whose houndstooth mesh panel at back ensures superior ventilation, while sleek spaghetti straps offer maximum range of motion.
The collection also includes a variety of separates, in white, orange or pink, while pictured above you can see the New Balance Spring Tournament Tank and the New Balance Spring Ultra Muni Short.
These New Balance 996v2 shoes, advertised as being lightweight and more stable than ever, will help the 54th-ranked Watson slide on clay.
OTHERS ROLAND GARROS 2016 WTA FASHIONS:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s coral lacy Lotto dress
- Nike honors France with Serena Williams‘ and Madison Keys‘ blue outfits
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Fila clothes
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Alize Lim‘s Le Coq Sportif jumpsuit
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits