Already two months ago I showed you the NikeCourt Premier Dress intended for Serena Williams' French Open title defense, while today the sports apparel company published an official press release and promo images, including Madison Keys, Serena's opponent in last weekend's Internazionali BNL d'Italia final.
Nike's clothes for Roland Garros honor France by being all about the shades of blue, the country’s signature color. Serena's NikeCourt Premier Dress is in light photo blue and celebrates French elegance through traditional design elements such as yarn-dyed cuffs, a banded neckline and box pleats. Mesh panel at mid-back provides optimal ventilation, as well as moisture-wicking Dri-FIT fabric.
Madison Keys is geared up for strenuous play with the NikeCourt Premier Advantage Sleeveless Polo, featuring an updated blade collar, and NikeCourt Victory Skirt, whose pleats provide optimum mobility and showcase the body in motion.
For effective training sessions, Nike-sponsored WTA players are equipped with the NikeCourt Baseline Tank.
When it comes to off-court apparel, today Nike released the NikeCourt Hooded Vest, delivering warm-weather coverage with an oversized Nike Tech Hypermesh hood.
WHAT OTHERS WILL WEAR AT THE 2016 FRENCH OPEN COURTS:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska's coral lacy Lotto dress
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas' dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams' Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki's and Garbine Muguruza's Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova's and Yaroslava Shvedova's Fila clothes
- Jelena Jankovic's colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Alize Lim's Le Coq Sportif jumpsuit
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls' Adidas Y-3 outfits