Nike‘s summer collection has already been released at Tennis Warehouse Europe and this is the dress ready for Serena Williams‘ appearance at the 2016 French Open.
Don’t let the simple short sleeves and basic colors fool you, as the elements of extraordinary are brought to this Nike Summer Premier SS Dress by the lovely extended pleats reserved for the back section, both stylish and functional mesh panel at mid-back and contrasting ribbed trim at the neckline and sleeve cuffs.
I love these designs that embrace tradition as a base, giving it subtle twists to make it look fashion-forward. Simplicity never goes out of style and just a clever use of certain details, such as pleats, mesh and little contrasts in this case, makes a world of difference.
I prefer the light photo blue version of the dress, but black is also nice. I’m looking forward to seeing Serena in it! What about you?
UPDATE: More info has been released about Nike’s collection for Roland Garros, including Madison Keys’ look.
WHAT OTHERS WILL WEAR AT THE 2016 FRENCH OPEN COURTS:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s coral lacy Lotto dress
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Fila clothes
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Alize Lim‘s Le Coq Sportif jumpsuit
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits