Roland Garros is just two months away and most tennis clothing companies are already ready for the Paris challenge. Adidas by Stella McCartney has not only prepared the outfit their top representative Caroline Wozniacki will wear at the claycourt Grand Slam, but they also have the promo pics of the summer collection which is already available at Tennis Warehouse.
Caro’s Adidas Summer Stella McCartney Tour Dress for the 2016 French Open features all the wonderful elements of Stella’s recent designs, with a refreshing introduction of lilac and a different take on the floral print, which is this time more abstract. The item has T-shaped racerback, large mesh inset at back, figure-slimming frontal colorblock matched with subtle flowers in lilac, fresh yellow and glacial. Compression shorts are included in the dress, while there is no built-in bra.
Look at Caro practicing in the dress. I’ve been having this photo for months actually. It was taken last year, I believe, but I forgot where I first saw it. I think someone shared it on Twitter and a reader sent it to me.
The new Barricade summer 2016 collection also includes a range of tops and bottoms and all are beautiful, it just depends on the type you feel most comfortable in.
The tank version, short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves, everything looks lovely. The short-sleeved top also exists in pinboard blue, just like these skirty shorts below.
The Adidas Summer Stella McCartney Tour Skirt features four rows of laser-cut hexagons.
Last but not least, the collection feature these dazzling Adidas Adizero Ubersonic Aphrodite shoes, which are promoted as being “for those who are wild at heart and light on their feet”. The shoe best suits players looking for lightweight footwear that allows them to sprint to the far corners of the court with goddess-like speed.
This week at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells Wozniacki is sporting her Australian Open design, the Adidas Spring Stella McCartney Tour Dress.
WHAT OTHERS WILL WEAR AT THE 2016 FRENCH OPEN COURTS:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s coral lacy Lotto dress
- Nike honors France with Serena Williams‘ and Madison Keys‘ blue outfits
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Fila clothes
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Alize Lim‘s Le Coq Sportif jumpsuit
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits