Since retiring from tennis, Marion Bartoli has been growing her jewelry empire, and now the 2013 Wimbledon champion is spreading her talent to the world of tennis fashion, joining Fila to create a limited-edition spring 2016 collection. The collaboration, dubbed LOVE FILA BY MARION BARTOLI, combines elements of the brand’s rich heritage with vibrant colors and bold graphics, which will bring a touch of high-end fashion to the French Open and Wimbledon courts.
LOVE FILA BY MARION BARTOLI consists of the Court Central Collection and the Trophee Collection.
The Court Central Collection, to be debuted by Fila-sponsored athletes at Roland Garros, brings together elements from Paris (Marion’s home), London (the site of Marion’s Wimbledon win) and Italy (Fila’s origins). The range, featuring seven styles, is highlighted by a vibrant color palette and bold prints, while the dynasty green hue included in all the items ensures that everything can be mixed and matched.
The Trophee Collection will grace the courts of Wimbledon. It includes a dress, a tank, two skorts, a blazer, and pants, incorporating details such as mesh inserts and a feminine flounce hem.
Marion Baroli’s statement about the collaboration:
To have my name next to the FILA name is incredible and I am grateful to FILA for this amazing opportunity. We bring out the best in each other and our shared passion for sport and style is evident in the line. I truly put all of my past experiences and who I am into this collection. I want every woman who wears LOVE FILA to feel strong and beautiful and unique.
The LOVE FILA BY MARION BARTOLI line will be available beginning April 15.
What do you say about Marion’s tennis apparel design debut? I’m amazed, especially by the chic and lively prints. Great job, Marion!
MORE ABOUT THE WTA COLLECTIONS FOR ROLAND GARROS 2016:
- From catwalks to Paris clay: Agnieszka Radwanska‘s coral lacy Lotto dress
- Nike honors France with Serena Williams‘ and Madison Keys‘ blue outfits
- Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber, Simona Halep, Kristina Mladenovic: Adidas‘ dazzle camouflage collection, in motion even when it is still
- Venus Williams‘ Geo Swirl collection by EleVen
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s and Garbine Muguruza‘s Adidas by Stella McCartney lilac designs with subtle floral print
- Gingham style: Karolina Pliskova‘s and Yaroslava Shvedova‘s Fila clothes
- Jelena Jankovic’s colorful limited-edition Fila dresses by Marion Bartoli
- Lacoste styles for Dominika Cibulkova and Elena Vesnina
- Alize Lim‘s Le Coq Sportif jumpsuit
- Maria Sharapova
will wearthis Nike dress
- Ball girls’ Adidas Y-3 outfits