Today I got in touch with Lotto and I am so excited to tell you that this Lotto Spring Nixia Dress in pink fluo pop is what Agnieszka Radwanska will wear at the 2016 Australian Open.
As you know, last season was all about lace for Lotto, while this season the company is exploiting the countless possibilities of mesh, using it to provide both stylish detailing and extra ventilation for hot Australian temperatures. As you can see, a large portion of the back is mesh, with a built-in bra in the same color showing underneath. The dress has dropped waist and pleated skirt.
Radwanska’s shoes for Melbourne are these speed-oriented SS16 Stratospheres.
CHECK OUT WHAT OTHER WTA STARS WILL SPORT AT THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN OPEN:
- Jelena Jankovic, Yaroslava Shvedova: Fila print echoes flying tennis balls
- Victoria Azarenka: Green and white Nike tank + shorts combo
- Eugenie Bouchard: Ombre stripes for visual appeal, Nike Dri-Fit mesh for comfort
- Serena Williams: Nike introduces crop tops, yellow from head to toe
- Maria Sharapova: Pure athleticism in the Russian’s new Nike dress
- Venus Williams: EleVen finds inspiration in brushstrokes
- Simona Halep: Adidas‘ red and blue separates, the word “tennis” spelled out in the print
- Caroline Wozniacki: Orange and sand colorblocks in the Adidas Spring Stella McCartney Tour Dress
- Ana Ivanovic, Kristina Mladenovic: Red Adidas printed dress ready for Melbourne
- Monica Puig, Sloane Stephens: Ellesse & Under Armour tennis styles for the Australian Open