While her sister Serena is in the animal print phase, Venus Williams is introducing a kaleidoscope print with her EleVen dress for the US Open. Venus has been sticking to prints for so long, but after florals, abstracts, tribals, tie-dyes and other patterns, this is the first time the American is opting for kaleidoscope.
Venus, often referred to only as V, designed a V-neck dress featuring a V color-block inset. The white stripe in the back reminds me of Caroline Wozniacki’s Roland Garros 2015 dress.
How do you like this dress? Tell me in the comments!
OTHER WTA FASHIONS FOR NEW YORK
- Maria Sharapova‘s black and white Nike dress
- Serena Williams‘ black Nike night dress with front animal print, part of the Greatness Collection
- Ana Ivanovic‘s handprinted Adidas dress
- Caroline Wozniacki‘s neutral-toned color-blocks by Stella McCartney
- Julia Goerges opts for asymmetry with Fila
- Jelena Jankovic‘s dress from Fila‘s Platinum collection
- New Lacoste looks for Alize Cornet and Timea Bacsinszky
- Lotto again goes down the extravagant path with lace for Agnieszka Radwanska