If you enjoyed our live courtside coverage of 11 WTA events in 2014, you will have plenty of reasons to look forward to the 2015 season on Women’s Tennis Blog. In 2014 our photographer Jimmie48 went all over the globe to bring us the atmosphere from WTA tournaments, including the most prestigious ones such as the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, the Mutua Madrid Open and the Rogers Cup in Montreal, but in 2015 we will have even more exclusive WTA photos, covering tournaments on four different continents, all the way from the start of the season to the finish in October.
As usual, our coverage will capture all angles of each tournament, from early-round qualifying matches and young players on the rise to the world’s elite fighting for some of the biggest tennis titles.
Just as for the players, our 2015 season will start in Australia, as Women’s Tennis Blog will be live at Brisbane and Sydney for the two major Australian Open lead-up events. Other highlights of the year include the brand new WTA tournament in Antwerp, Tokyo’s long-running Pan Pacific Open event and much more as listed below!
Women’s Tennis Blog WTA Live Coverage Schedule
- Brisbane Tennis International – WTA Premier
- Hobart International – WTA International
- BNP Paribas Diamond Games Antwerp – WTA Premier
- Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships – WTA Premier 5
- Porsche Tennis Grand Prix – WTA Premier
- Mutua Madrid Open – WTA Premier Mandatory
- Nürnberger Versicherungscup/Strassbourg Internationaux – WTA International
- AEGON Eastbourne International – WTA Premier
- Bank of the West Classic Stanford – WTA Premier
- Rogers Cup Toronto – WTA Premier 5
- Toray Pan Pacific Open Tokyo – WTA Premier
- Generali Ladies Linz – WTA International
- BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open – WTA International
If you missed our in-depth photo coverage of the 2014 season, all of it can be experienced again in our photographer’s category on Women’s Tennis Blog. And in case you want a brief overview of everything we have done in 2014, we have a best-of selection available for you as well!