Adidas has revealed their new design for Ana Ivanovic’s Wimbledon 2013 and it’s quite daring, with a see-through curve highlighting the front part of the dress. The detail will definitely make the dress stand out from the crowd, but it is not over-the-top or tasteless – Adidas achieved a good balance, in my opinion.
Compare Ivanovic’s Wimbledon dresses from past years:
- 2008: A scoop-neck tank dress with petal skirt
- 2009: A V-neck dress with layered skirt
- 2010: Square neck and clean lines for this Adidas Adilibria piece
- 2011: Adidas Women’s Fall Adizero Feather dress
- 2012: Adidas Women’s Lawn Adizero dress
As for the fashion of other Grand Slam champions and the upcoming Wimbledon, we know that Venus Williams will work this wonderful EleVen dress and here you can see Maria Sharapova’s and Serena Williams’ Nike whites. (via The Slice)